The Facilities Coordinator is a part-time position that reports directly to the Westside Community Center General Manager (GM).
The Facilities Coordinator executes duties as assigned by the GM directly related (but not limited) to the daily cleaning and upkeep of the Westside Community Center (WCC). This primarily includes facilitating the setup and tear down for renter events, ensuring safety and security of guests and facilities, and maintaining a positive attitude and environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for fulfilling the following duties:
- Perform the daily cleaning of WCC floors and restrooms;
- Facilitate the setup and tear-down needs of the WCC renters;
- Report any facility maintenance or repair needs to the GM;
- Track the inventory of all cleaning supplies and coordinate with the GM for the replenishing of supplies;
- Working within a team environment to ensure safety, positivity, and health for guests and coworkers.
Candidates for this position must meet or exceed the below qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED;
- 1 year of professional experience in janitorial work and/or facility management preferred;
- Professional skills in the following: self-motivation, time management, problem-solving and conflict management;
- The capable Facilities Coordinator will demonstrate professionalism, a service mindset, and a consistent balance of capability and humility in all aspects of job execution;
- The Facilities Coordinator position requires substantial walking, lifting, and physical effort. The employee will be responsible for frequent heavy lifting of about 40 lbs. and walking or standing for longer lengths of time.
Time Requirements & Benefits
- This position is an hourly, part-time position at a max of 25 hours per week, with the understanding that these hours will fluctuate seasonally, and perhaps change in schedule from week to week, depending on coverage, program and facility needs, and other factors.
- Typical work week would be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday during the afternoon and evenings. Hours vary on the weekends, typically afternoon and evenings. Hours do vary day to day and week to week.
- As a part-time employee, the Facilities Coordinator is entitled to part-time benefits, in proportion to hours worked.