Hughes Hall Rental Info:
The rental fee for Hughes Hall is $50 per hour.
A $75 deposit is required upon reservation.
The fee also includes a projection system and sound system.
Rentals during normal business hours require a 2-hour minimum.
After-hours rentals require a 3 hour minimum.
All rentals must end no later than 9 pm
We do not provide linens or table service.
Decorations are allowed, however they must be fastened with scotch tape only.
Please Do Not tape anything to the Mural
No one may be up on ladders.
Sorry we do not have an oven or fridge for use.
Hughes Hall is available for rent Friday evenings and on Saturdays & Sundays at a 3 hour minimum. Please call 385-7920 Ext. 100 to determine price and availability.
Hughes Hall is not available on Sunday evenings from September to April.
For those needing to connect to our A/V system we ask that you come in on either a Monday or Wednesday between 10am -12pm to test your electronics with our system.
No alcohol or medical marijuana on the property.
No glitter, confetti or candles are allowed.
No smoking tobacco within 15′ of any entrance.
You may bring in your own food. crock pots and electrical strips are available upon request.
Only a caterer may use an open flame to keep food heated.
Kitchen appliances are not available.
- Space is 60′ x 40′
- 24 ft x 20 ft stage
- Dimmable lighting
- Audio/Visual system that can support computer based presentations from a laptop to the screen using HDMI or VGA. Sorry Our system does not work with MAC unless you have your adapter.
- Off street parking accessible from 17th St. is readily available.
- We will set up the tables and chairs to your specifications
- You are welcome to bring your own wire adapters with you.
- Coffee pots available
We can provide up to:
- 8 – 8′ tables (seats 8 – 10 people each)
- 5 – 5′ round tables (seats 8 people each)
- 129 folding metal chairs
- Our staff will do the set up and tear down as requested.