Hughes Hall Rental Info:
$60 per hour, Monday – Friday
$65 per hour Saturday and Sunday with a 3hr. minimum
A $75 security/damage deposit is required upon rental request.
All rentals are dependent on availability, 9am-9pm
Rentals reserved after 6pm on Friday, or between 9am-9pm on Saturday or Sunday require a 3 hour minimum
- Space is 60′ x 40′
- 24 ft x 20 ft stage
- Dimmable lighting
- Audio can be played from any device with a headphone jack
- Audio/Visual system that can support computer based presentations from a laptop to the screen using HDMI or VGA. Sorry Our system does not work with MAC unless you have your own adapter.
- Off street parking accessible from 17th St. is readily available.
- You are welcome to bring your own wire adapters with you.
- 3 wired and 1 wireless mic available
- Coffee pots available
We can provide up to:
- 12 – 8′ tables (seats 8 – 10 people each)
- 5 – 5′ round tables (seats 8 people each)
- 120 folding metal chairs
- Our staff will do the set up and tear down as requested.
For those needing to connect to our A/V system we ask that you come in on either a Monday or Wednesday between 10am -12pm to test your electronics with our system.
All rental paperwork must be filled out 10 days prior to the rental event.
Deposits must be paid in full before the event can be scheduled on our calendar and the space reserved.
Rental payments are due 7 days prior to each rental date.
The fee also includes a projection system and sound system.
We do not provide linens or table service.
Decorations are allowed, however they must be fastened with scotch tape only. Please do not put tape on the floor.
No one may be up on ladders.
Sorry we do not have an oven or fridge for use.
Please call 385-7920 Ext. 100 to determine price and availability.
No alcohol or medical marijuana on the property.
No glitter, confetti or candles are allowed.
No smoking tobacco within 15′ of any entrance.
You may bring in your own food. crock pots and electrical strips are available upon request.
Only a caterer may use an open flame to keep food heated.
Kitchen appliances are not available.