Hughes Hall Rental Info:
$60 per hour, Monday – Friday
$65 per hour Saturday and Sunday
A $75 security/damage deposit is required upon rental request.
All rentals are dependent on availability 9am-9pm 7 days a week.
Rentals reserved on Saturday or Sunday require a 3 hour minimum
The Office is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am – 5 pm and Wednesday 9 am- 12:30 and 2 pm – 5 pm.
If you are requesting Hughes Hall by this contact form staff will respond to your request at their earliest convenience.
- Space is 60′ x 40′
- 24 ft x 20 ft stage
- Dimmable lighting
- Audio can be played from any device with a headphone jack
- Audio/Visual system that can support computer based presentations from a laptop to the screen using HDMI or VGA. Sorry Our system does not work with MAC unless you have your own adapter.
- Off street parking accessible from 17th St. is readily available.
- 3 wired and 1 wireless mic available.
- Coffee pots and crock pots are available upon request.
We can also provide up to:
- 12 – 8′ tables (seats 8 – 10 people each)
- 5 – 5′ round tables (seats 8 people each)
- 120 folding metal chairs
- Our staff will do the set up and tear down as requested.
For those needing to connect to our A/V system we ask that you come in on either a Monday or Wednesday between 10am -12pm to test your electronics with our system.
- All rental paperwork must be filled out 10 days prior to the rental event.
- Deposits must be paid in full before the event can be scheduled on our calendar and the space reserved.
- Rental payments are due 7 days prior to each rental date.
- The fee also includes a projection system and sound system.
- We do not provide linens or table service.
- Decorations are allowed, however they must be fastened with scotch tape only. Please do not put tape on the floor.
- No one may be up on ladders.
- Sorry we do not have an oven or fridge for use.
- No alcohol or medical marijuana on the property.
- No glitter, confetti or candles are allowed.
- No smoking tobacco within 15′ of any entrance.
- You may bring in your own food. crock pots and electrical strips are available upon request.
- Only a caterer may use an open flame to keep food heated.
- Kitchen appliances are not available.